Dri-Eaz HEPA 700 Air Scrubber Commercial Air Purifier
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask an air quality expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Providing portable air purification for water and fire damage restoration, mold remediation, and construction applications, the Dri-Eaz HEPA 700 Air Scrubber is a must-have for airborne contaminant removal. Featuring a two-stage filtration system, including HEPA filtration, this unit is built to tackle dust, mold, odors, and fumes. Offering 24/7 monitoring and control via a connected app, this Dri-Eaz air scrubber is a powerful tool for the on-the-go professional.
Multi-Stage Commercial-Grade Air Cleaning
Tackle the toughest of environments with the Dri-Eaz HEPA 700. Featuring multi-stage filtration, this air scrubber eliminates harmful airborne irritants such as dust, fire residue, mold spores, and more.
- Pre-Filter: Air first passes through a pre-filter where large airborne particles are trapped before they can go any further.
- HEPA Filtration: After exiting the pre-filter, the air then enters a true HEPA filter where 99.97% of airborne as small as 0.3 microns are captured.
- Tested For Performance: Dri-Eaz's two-stage filtration system has passed Dispersed Oil Particulate (DOP) testing without the need for additional filters.
24/7 Monitoring and Control
Designed for busy restoration and remediation professionals, the HEPA 700 from Dri-Eaz can be controlled and monitored from anywhere using your smartphone. Download the Dri-Eaz Command Center app (iTunes, Google Play) and connect your phone to the air scrubber. Once connected, you can adjust operation, monitor filter life, stay up to date on data and trends, and much more.
Powerful Air Cleaning Performance
Thanks to its impressive features, this Dri-Eaz air scrubber delivers an industrial-grade air cleaning performance that others just can't match. Each air scrubber can cover rooms as large as 875 square feet.
- Variable Speed Airflow: It features an adjustable airflow of up to 700 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Multiple Air Changes: Delivers six air changes per hour to rooms 875 square feet or less.
- Onboard Digital Display: Relays information about current airflow for increased control of your cleaning operation.
- Rugged Design: Its injection-molded housing backed by a limited lifetime warranty is built to last.
- Daisy-Chain Capable: Featuring an onboard GFCI outlet, you can daisy-chain up to 8 units on a 15-amp circuit.
- Digital Touchscreen: Easily change the airflow, monitor performance, and more with onboard controls.
- Transportation Made Easy: Weighing only 42 pounds and stacking securely, it's designed for easy storage and transport.
- Optional Ducting: With 14-inch inlet and outlet openings, ducting can be easily attached.
- Negative Pressure Operation: The HEPA 700 can be set up for a negative pressure containment area by trained professionals.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this air purifier, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations