TruSens Z-2000 Medium UV-C HEPA with SensorPod Air Quality Monitor Tower Air Purifier
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
SensorPod Air Quality Monitor
Remote sensing has been proven to provide more accurate readings of the air quality in a room. SensorPod takes air quality readings and communicates those readings back to the purifier.
Using a unique two airflow stream design and featuring HEPA filtration plus a UV-C light, the TruSens Z-2000 is the perfect choice for delivering superior indoor air cleaning to bedrooms, offices, and more. Working best in medium-sized spaces, it delivers a full-room air change every hour to rooms as large as 668 square feet or every 30 minutes in rooms as large as 334 square feet.
Combination Air Filtration
The TruSens UV-C HEPA Air Purifier with SensorPod™ Air Quality Monitor is designed with multiple levels of filtration to provide effective air cleaning, making it perfect for allergy sufferers and those concerned about indoor air quality.
- Pre-Filter: This first line of defense captures large airborne particles like dust.
- Carbon Filter: Helps to remove odors from your indoor air.
- DuPont HEPA Filtration: Using a 360 degree DuPont HEPA filter, this medium-room air purifier captures airborne viruses, allergens, and select VOC gases from all directions.
- UV-C Light: Helps to reduce germs and bacteria trapped in the filter.
SensorPod™ Air Quality Monitor
Unique to the TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifier is its SensorPod™ Air Quality Monitor. This separate sensor detects pollutants and airborne irritant throughout the room, not just by the air purifier. When placed away from the air purifier, the sensor optimizes clean air in the entire space.
The TruSens HEPA Air Purifier will automatically adjust its fan speed in response to sensor's readings.
- Auto Mode: Based on the readings of the SensorPod™, this air purifier will adapt its operationg accordingly.
- Air Quality Indicator: SensorPod™ readings are visually displayed by colors indicating good, moderate, or poor air quality.
- PureDirect™ Technology: Uses two airflow streams to move air more effectively throughout the room.
- Multiple Fan Speeds: Features four fan speeds for a customizable cleaning performance.
- Programmable Timer: Set this air purifier to automatically turn off up to 12 hours in advance.
- Filter Indicator: HEPA, carbon, and UV indicators glow red when it's time for each to be replaced.
- Dimmer Mode: The unit's display illumination can be turned off for use when sleeping.