Puraero 1/4 HP 675 CFM 2.2A HEPA Air Scrubber Console Air Purifier
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The perfect tool for spaces that require the cleanest of air, the PURAERO 1/4 HP 675 CFM 2.2A HEPA Air Scrubber is a compact and powerful air cleaning solution. Compact and lightweight, with a rotomolded plastic housing design, this unit can be easily move from room to room by individuals. Multi-level filtration, including a HEPA filter, makes it ideal fro use in hospitals, offices, construction sites, and more.
Portable Air Scrubber
Improve employee and customer health by cleaning the indoor air with the Puraero PA-600-HAS-BL. This portable air scrubber is perfect for areas where clean air is essential such as:
- Construction Sites
- Water or Fire Damaged Buildings
- Remediation Professionals
HEPA Filtration and More
For a unit that seizes harmful airborne particles and improves indoor air quality quickly, turn the to the multi-stage filtration system of the PURAERO HEPA Air Scrubber.
- Pre-Filter: The first stage is a pre-filter that's designed to filter out large particles found in the air and protect and extend the life of other filters.
- HEPA Filtration: After exiting the pre-filter, air passes through a HEPA filter 99.97% of airborne irritants as small as 0.3 microns are filtered out.
For even more robust filtration, you can choose to add an optional carbon filter to capture a wide variety of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) including soot and smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds.
Lightweight and Compact Design
Indoor air needs change, that's why this Puraero air scrubber is designed for mobility. Its lightweight, compact and rotomolded plastic housing design allows a single person to easily move it from room to room. Not just mobile but durable, it's able to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Powerful Performance: With is 1/4 horsepower motor, this unit can create an airflow of up to 675 CFM.
- Variable Speed Flow: A speed dial on the front of the unit lets you zero in on the right speed for your space.
- Multiple Ducting Options: This unit is capable of inlet ducting, outlet ducting, and negative air ducting.
- Low Amp Draw: Drawing less than 2 amps, you can daisy chain multiple units together.
- GFCI Protection: Its GFCI protection makes this unit acceptable for use in wet environments.
- Safety Certifications: ETL and cETL listed.