Tour Edge Hot Launch E523 Iron-Wood · Right Handed · Graphite · Senior · PW
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Ultimate game-changer for golfers of all levels. With a focus on ease of launch, playability, and correcting miss-hits and slices, this hollow iron-wood design is perfect for those looking to improve their game.
The Hot Launch E523 Iron-Wood features a revolutionary Houdini Sole Technology that reduces drag and turf interaction by 35%, resulting in one of the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced. The hollow-body perimeter weighting produces maximum ball speed off an iron-like design while maintaining extreme forgiveness. The super-shallow face coupled with an offset design creates extreme playability and high-flying launch characteristics.
- Houdini Sole Technology: A raised steel mass area at the rear of the clubhead, as well as a curved leading edge under the face that significantly alters CG placement.
- Hollow-Body Perimeter Weighting: Produces distance properties of a metal wood in an iron-like design.
- Shallow Face / Offset Design: Designed for extreme playability and high-flying launch characteristics with built-in slice fighting technology.
- Concave Body Design: Creates our best-looking hollow-body iron-wood to date with a smaller topline and less visible backend for a more compact look at address.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts: Comes stock with super-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shafts or True Temper XP-85 steel shafts.