Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C523 Fairway Wood is the perfect club for players seeking optimal launch and spin rates while still enjoying the benefits of extreme forgiveness. Made from 17-4 stainless steel, this Competition Spec fairway metal features a classic design and setup that will help you achieve greater power and increased forgiveness.
- Sole Rail Design: The C523 fairway features a new sole rail design that extends from leading edge to trailing edge. This produces a super-low CG for high launching shots with optimized spin rates, decreased turf interaction, and maximum ball speed off the face.
- MOI-Boosting Rear Sole Weight: A back weight is strategically placed to the extreme rear of the clubhead that places more mass at the extreme trailing edge of the clubhead. This creates an extremely high MOI rating for top in-line stability, ease of launch, and more forgiveness off the face at impact.
- Larger Power Channel: The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the clubface is strategically deeper and wider in design. The 75% larger Power Channel distributes weight to promote increased face flexing, amplified ball speed, less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Diamond Face VFT: Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “minitrampolines” behind the face. This produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits as well as reduced spin.
- Player Preferred Shaping: The more compact profile and deeper face were designed with competitive players in mind. The C523 Fairway sits open with a pear-shaped traditional design that players look for at address.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts: Stocked with an ultra-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft ranging from 45 to 60 grams depending on flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that reduces ovaling for better stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.