Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for mid to fast swing speed golfers seeking optimal forgiveness and distance.
- ForgivenessHigh MOI and Diamond Face 2.0 provide excellent forgiveness.
- Feel360° Cup Face design and Diamond Face VFT enhance feel.
- LaunchLow CG and high MOI ensure easy and optimal launch.
- DistanceIncreased face flex and ball speed ensure extreme distance gains.
- WorkabilityTraditional design and setup allow for decent workability.
- SoundNo explicit mention but solid feel implies good sound.
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C523 Driver is the perfect choice for players seeking optimal launch and spin rates, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme ease of use, forgiveness, and accuracy. With a more traditional design and setup, this driver delivers maximum ball speed for medium to fast swing speeds. The new sole rail design produces a super-low CG for high-launching shots with optimized spin rates and maximum ball speed off the face. The MOI-boosting rear sole weight creates an extremely high MOI rating, surpassing 5,000 grams per cubic centimeter squared for top in-line stability.
- New Sole Rail Design: The C523 driver features a new sole rail design that extends from leading edge to trailing edge. This produces a super-low CG for high-launching shots with optimized spin rates and maximum ball speed off the face.
- MOI-Boosting Rear Sole Weight: A back weight is strategically placed to the extreme rear of the clubhead that places more mass at the trailing edge of the clubhead. This weighting dramatically affects a lower and deeper CG positioning of the club for ease of launch and more forgiveness off the face at impact.
- Diamond Face VFT: Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face producing faster ball speeds on off-center hits as well as reduced spin.
- Larger Power Channel: The Power Channel on the sole of this driver is strategically deeper and wider in design which distributes weight to promote increased face flexing resulting in amplified ball speed with less spin.
- 360° Cup Face Design: The premium 6-4 Titanium head features a deep 360° Cup Face construction increasing amount of face flexing on off-center hits achieving higher ball speeds creating solid feel.