Tour Edge Hot Launch E523 Iron-Wood Set · Right Handed · Graphite · Extra Stiff · 4-PW
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Perfect combination of distance, forgiveness, and playability. With its hollow-body design and Houdini Sole technology, this iron-wood set is one of the easiest to hit irons ever produced. The concave body design creates a smaller topline for a more compact look at address while still providing maximum forgiveness.
- Houdini Sole Technology: The patented Houdini Sole reduces drag and turf interaction by 35%, making it one of the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced.
- Hollow-Body Perimeter Weighting: This produces maximum ball speed off an iron-like design for extreme playability.
- Shallow Face / Offset Design: Designed for high-flying launch characteristics with built-in slice fighting technology that squares the clubhead at impact to produce antislice ball flights.
- Concave Body Design: Creates our best-looking hollow-body iron-wood to date with a smaller topline and less visible backend for a more compact look at address while still providing maximum forgiveness.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts: Comes stock with super-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shafts ranging from 45 to 60 grams depending on flex or available in True Temper XP-85 steel shafts.