Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Game-changing club that emphasizes ease of launch, playability, and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter for the ultimate in ease of use. The hollow-body design features the patented Houdini Sole technology, which reduces drag and turf interaction by 35% while significantly altering the CG placement of the clubhead. This makes it one of the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced.
- Houdini Sole Technology: The raised steel mass area at the rear of the clubhead, as well as a curved leading edge under the face, reduces sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction by 35%. This technology significantly alters CG placement for high launch angles.
- Hollow-Body Perimeter Weighting: Produces distance properties of a metal wood in an iron-like design. Maximum ball speed off an iron with extremely low and back CG creates a very forgiving face.
- Shallow Face / Offset Design: Super-shallow face coupled with offset design produces extreme playability with high-flying launch characteristics. Built-in slice fighting technology squares clubhead at impact to produce antislice ball flights.
- Concave Body Design: Creates our best-looking hollow-body iron-wood yet. Smaller topline and less visible backend provide more compact look at address while still providing forgiveness.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts: Comes stock with super-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft that ranges from 45 to 60 grams depending on flex or True Temper XP-85 steel shaft.