Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Perfect combination of maximum distance and forgiveness in a traditional cavity back design. Made from extremely soft 431 stainless steel, these irons provide superior feel and performance. The C523 Irons feature VIBRCOR technology, a compact design with sharper high toe, wide sole with deep undercut design, toe-weighted design, power lofted setup and ultra-light premium shafts.
- VIBRCOR Technology: High-grade TPU strategically placed in the deep undercut pocket creates a new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing internal technology that dampens sound and shock while creating perimeter weighting around the entire clubhead for maximum forgiveness.
- Compact Design with Sharper High Toe: The more compact design removes weight from the top line to create an ultra-low CG placement that promotes high launch, stability at impact, added forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Wide Sole / Deep Undercut Design: Optimized for playability, turf interaction and ease of launch. The wider sole offers superior bounce for cleaner high-flying shots while the 360° undercut cavity creates more face flexing and faster ball speed across the entire face.
- Toe Weighted Design: Strategically increased toe weighting maximizes stability on impact providing better off-center hit distance from the face of iron elongating sweet spot creating pure feel off-face irons.
- Power Lofted Setup: Promotes both distance & optimized height achieving maximum distance without sacrificing peak apex trajectory.
- Ultra-Light Premium Shafts: UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft features Stabilized Shaft Tech reducing ovaling for better stability during loading/unloading of shaft while True Temper XP-85 steel shaft delivers maximum peak trajectory for explosive distance.