Graco Extend2Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat · Stocklyn
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Graco® Extend2Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat offers 3 modes of use to grow with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs) to high back booster (40-100 lbs.). It features a 4-position extension panel that provides up to 5” of extra rear-facing legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer. Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. With Extend2Fit®, the adjustable extension panel and 50 lbs rear-facing weight limit allow the seat to grow with your child in rear-facing mode, providing extended rear-facing use. The seat features the No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, which allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion, and In Right™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment. Harnessing is made easier with fuss-free harness storage pockets that conveniently hold the harness out of the way while you get baby in and out of the car seat. This car seat is Graco® Protect Plus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow.
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation.
- Push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand.
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the highback booster weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb