Graco Extend2Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat · Stocklyn
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Graco® Extend2Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat offers 3 modes of use to grow with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs) to high back booster (40-100 lbs.). It features a 4-position extension panel that provides up to 5” of extra rear-facing legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer. Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. With Extend2Fit®, the adjustable extension panel and 50 lbs rear-facing weight limit allow the seat to grow with your child in rear-facing mode, providing extended rear-facing use. The seat features the No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, which allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion, and In Right™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment. Harnessing is made easier with fuss-free harness storage pockets that conveniently hold the harness out of the way while you get baby in and out of the car seat. This car seat is Graco® Protect Plus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow.
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation.
- Push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand.
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the highback booster weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this car seat, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is an extended rear-facing car seat with 5 extra inches of leg room. It fits from 4 - 50 lbs rear facing and up to 65 lbs forward facing. It has excellent safety features and also reclines for comfort. The headrest and harness are easy to adjust.