Graco SlimFit® 3-in-1 Car Seat · Darcie
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Graco® Slim Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child, from rear-facing harness (5-40 lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs.) to high back booster (40-100 lbs.) It saves space in your back seat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. The unique, rotating cup holders simply rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save precious back seat space. The Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System means you can easily adjust the harness and headrest together, to accommodate your growing child with ease. With 4 recline positions, you can keep your child comfortable, while the In Right™ LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is Graco® Protect Plus Engineered™ to help protect your little one in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation Push-button In Right™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management.
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse Tested to Graco's Roll Safe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure.
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.