Graco 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat · Joslyn
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Graco® 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, now upgrapded with three additional features. The 4Ever you know and love now features a Rapid Remove cover, an integrated belt lock-off for easy installation, and rubberized fuss-free harness storage to help you get baby in and out. It is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4–40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22–65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40–100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40–120 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system makes installation easy. It’s the only car seat you'll ever need!
- Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation.
- Rapid Remove machine-washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat.
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage for a no-slip grip to get your child in and out easily.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability.
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.