Graco Turn2Me™ 3-in-1 Rotating Car Seat · Manchester
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a baby expert a question about this product
- Is this TSA approved?
- How hard is it to move from one car to another?
- How long can I use this car seat?
- What type of car seat is best for me?
- Are there other brands available?
- Ask your own question
Turns so you don’t have to twist! The Graco® Turn2Me™ 3-in-1 Car Seat rotates from rear-facing for a face-to-face connection with baby to get them in and out of the car with ease! You'll hear it "click" back into position for a safe and comfy ride. This 3-in-1 car seat from the most loved gear brand features 3 modes of use to grow with your child—from 4-100 lb! The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the 10-position headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. Our easy installation SnugLock® technology works in rear- and forward-facing modes to get your seat installed in less than one minute. We included our push-button InRight™ LATCH, which provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation. The easy-to-read level indicator helps to eliminate installation guesswork, and the 4-position recline smoothly adjusts to help with installation and keeps your child comfy. The 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand. Plush infant inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. A steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes. based on Brand Preceptor 2020
- Graco’s push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Store InRight™ LATCH in the storage compartment when not in use.
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out.
- 4-position recline helps you find the right angle for your little one to ride safely at every stage.
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- EPP, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 212.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure.
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard.
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this car seat, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Rear facing 4-40 lbs, front facing 22-65 lbs, high back booster 40-100 lbs. 10 position headrest and harness for comfort and safety. Side and rear impact tested. One hand turn makes rotating the seat easy.