Graco Nautilus® SnugLock® Grow™ 3-in-1 Forward-Facing Harness Booster · Franco
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Graco® Nautilus® SnugLock® Grow™ 3-in-1 Forward-Facing Harness Booster Car Seat grows with your child from a forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb) to a backless booster (40-120 lb). Now with Grow technology, this harness booster features a backrest that widens as the headrest rises so your growing child has the best fit and comfort at every stage. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together for your convenience, and the 11-position headrest and 4-position recline mean added comfort for your child's best ride. This seat is also equipped with SnugLock® technology for a hassle-free installation in less than one minute using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. Dual cup holders keep snacks and drinks within reach. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect your child in frontal, rear & rollover crashes.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 11 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow.
- 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand.
- Harness covers and padded armrests for added comfort.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under US FMVSS 213.
- Rear-Impact Tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure.
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard.
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Certified for use in an aircraft in forward-facing harness mode.
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.