Graco 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® Grow™ 4-in-1 Car Seat · Maison
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Graco® 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® Grow™ 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat. The 4-in-1 car seat grows with your child as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb). Our Grow technology allows the backrest to widen as the headrest rises so your growing child has the best fit and comfort at every stage. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. SnugLock® technology allows for a hassle-free installation in less than one minute using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow.
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Graco’s push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage pockets hold the harness out of the way, with a no-slip grip to get baby in and out.
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system.
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure.
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard.
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes.
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.