OXO Obsidian Carbon Steel Frypan, 12-inch
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from Curated’s Real Experts
Ask a kitchen expert a question about this product
- What size pan is right for me?
- Can you show me a more budget-friendly option?
- Which material is right for my cooking style?
- What do the different non-stick coating options mean?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Upgrade your cooking game with the OXO Obsidian Carbon Steel Frypan. This 12-inch frypan is made of high-quality carbon steel, which is lighter, easier to handle and stronger than traditional materials. Pre-seasoned for your convenience, this pan develops a naturally non-stick layer with use that’s perfect for frying delicate fish, crafting an omelet or getting a perfect sear on pork chops. The more you use it, the better the non-stick patina layer will be. Precision engineered for powerful performance anywhere you need it, this pan travels effortlessly from stovetop to grill. It also comes with a removable silicone sleeve to keep cooking comfortable and safe.
- High-quality carbon steel construction makes this frypan lighter and stronger than traditional materials.
- Pre-seasoned surface develops a naturally non-stick layer with use.
- Precision engineering ensures powerful performance on any stovetop or grill.
- Removable silicone sleeve keeps cooking comfortable and safe.
- Oven safe up to 600˚F/315˚C; hand wash only.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this cookware, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations