Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Callaway Great Big Bertha Single Iron is a game-changer in the world of golf clubs. This ultra-premium multi-piece titanium design combines driver-like power with the precision of an iron, providing effortless distance and control. The lightweight power from a forged titanium face and CP4 titanium body, speed and launch from the tungsten speed cartridge, A.I.-designed forged titanium face for increased consistency, and patented urethane microspheres for exceptional feel make this iron stand out from the rest.
- Lightweight Power: The Great Big Bertha iron features a thin titanium face that is also the lightest we've ever used in an iron. The Commercially Pure Grade 4 (CP4) Titanium body flexes more at impact than traditional steel to transfer more energy to the ball.
- Speed and Launch: The Tungsten Speed Cartridge provides up to 145g of high-density tungsten for increased speed and launch by giving us the deepest center of gravity we've ever achieved in an iron.
- A.I.-Designed Forged Titanium Face: Our industry-leading A.I. technologies optimize performance by increasing speed and improving spin consistency.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres: These enhance sound while delivering a softer feel, allowing for more ball speed without sacrificing comfort or control.
- Multi-Material Construction: By combining materials typically reserved for drivers with up to 96g of discretionary weight precisely repositioned, we have reached new levels of forgiveness, overall performance, and distance.