Black Diamond Trance Telemark Ski Boots · Women's · 2009
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Ask your own question
The Trance is designed for the distinguished female teleskier who requires a lightweight, high-performance boot that excels both up and downhill. Trance's cuff opening, rear spoiler, liner, and more aggressive stance angle cater to a woman's unique performance and fit requirements. The Trance has a Women's Efficient Fit Liner that is thermoformable for a custom fit and is built on our Triax-Tour Frame (Flex 90) with a MidStiff bellows. Three-pin bindings are compatible.
- 90 Flex – The 90 flex rating is good for intermediate or advanced skiers.
- 102mm Last – A wide last is comfortable and accommodates wide feet well.
- Women’s Efficient Fit Liner –Thermoformable for a custom fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations