Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Edel SMS Irons offer adjustability as we've never seen from an iron set before. The three separate weight ports housed on the back of the club allow players to fine-tune the irons from a fade bias, neutral bias, and draw bias. This weight technology was evident to me during testing as I noticed that placing the heaviest weight (8 grams) in the toe helped to straighten out my occasional hook miss. To complement this adjustable weight technology, the Edel SMS irons provide terrific sound and feel. This is largely partly due to the forged 1025 carbon steel and the urethane foam fill inside the hollow head construction.
- Terrific sound and feel as a result of forged 1025 carbon steel
- These irons have a beautiful, traditional shape that allows for plenty of workability from right to left
- Adjustable weight ports allow for fine tuning of the club heads, giving players the option to adjust fade and draw bias
- May not suit higher handicap players who seek more forgiveness
- Smaller head profiles may be visually intimidating for higher handicap players
Introducing the Edel Golf SMS Forged Irons, a game-changing set of irons that feature Swing Match Weighting technology. This revolutionary system allows you to customize your club's weight distribution to match your swing, resulting in improved accuracy, distance, and overall performance. With a forged hollow body construction made from soft 1025 carbon steel and a plasma-welded maraging steel face cup, these irons offer exceptional feel and distance across the entire face. The proprietary urethane foam fill provides an unparalleled level of comfort and sound at impact. The players sole grind ensures versatile turf interaction for optimal performance on any course.
- Swing Match Weighting technology for total clubface control
- Forged hollow body construction for faster face speed and ultimate control
- Plasma-welded maraging steel face cup for increased flexing on off-center hits
- Proprietary urethane foam fill for unmatched feel and sound at impact
- Players sole grind for versatile turf interaction in any condition