Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Edel EAS 4.0 is an exceptional flatstick. The thing that first drew me in was the styling, because I had seen it before in photos but I didn't recognize it in person. The reason that I didn't recognize it is the total package is far smaller that it appears in pictures, at address the face seems scantly larger than the width of the ball. The furthest test putts I hit were in the fifty foot range and I had no trouble generating the power to get the ball there, but I think on really long putts I may find myself off center more.
However small it may be there is an obvious weight to it when you hold the grip in your hand. I think the reason it seems so small visually is that the edges are very rounded so although the mass is there, the eye has trouble fully picking up it's true size.
I think this putter would be a great fit in the bag of virtually any high handicapper, and most mid to high single digit putters would be incredibly happy with it. My only hesitation with it is that there was a distinct lack of feeling in the putter. It felt dead through impact. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not something I am personally looking for in my gamer.
- Alignment. Putts I would typically miss by feet skimmed the hole.
- Aesthetically its an incredibly pleasing putter.
- Great putter for a mid to high handicapper.
- This putter is soft to a fault. I found the feedback almost dead in hand.
The Edel Golf EAS 4 Putter is the latest innovation in Torque Balanced Technology, designed to optimize your speed control and aim. With a unique head shape that combines the radius features of a mallet with internal perpendicular lines, this putter is perfect for both left and right aimers. The interchangeable alignment plates allow you to customize your focus patterns, with lines on the top helping you focus forward and move your aim to the right, while lines on the bottom move your focus backwards and aim more left.
- Torque Balanced Technology for optimized speed control
- Unique head shape combining mallet radius features with internal perpendicular lines
- Interchangeable alignment plates for customized focus patterns
- Lines on top help you focus forward and move aim to the right; lines on bottom move focus backwards and aim more left