Redington Tropical Saltwater Field Kit
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Redington Field Kit is a collection of fly fishing packages designed for specific fishing conditions. These combination packages were designed for beginning anglers or intermediate anglers who are looking to experience fly fishing for another species. Each combination includes a 4-piece, medium-fast action fly rod, paired with a Redington Run reel for freshwater use, or the Behemoth reel for saltwater. Each combination comes with a matched RIO fly line and leader.
- Color Coded – The freshwater rods are green, and the saltwater rods are blue, for quick and easy recognition.
- Cordura Protective Case – The included Cordura tube will protect the rod and reel when traveling, or not in use.
- Matched Fly Line and Leader – These kits come with the line and leader necessary to start fishing immediately.
- 5wt 9ft (TROUT 590-4) is a combination for trout.
- 7wt 9ft ( BASS 790-4) is a combination setup for bass.
- 8wt 9ft (SALMON 890-4) is the combination set up for salmon and steelhead.
- 8wt 9ft (TROPICAL SALTWATER 890-4) is the combination set up for bonefish and other medium-sized tropical saltwater fish
- 9wt 9ft (COASTAL SALTWATER 990-4) is the combination set up for larger bonefish, permit, or northern coastal saltwater fish.
- 4wt 11ft 3in (TROUT SPEY 4113-4) is a two-handed spey combination set up for trout.
- 3wt 10ft (EURO NYMPH 3100-4) is a European nymph fishing kit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations