The North Face Men's Freedom Insulated Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
This leveled-up version of our Men’s Freedom Pants also have the Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with waterproof, breathable performance, durability, and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco Insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Style: NF0A5ABU
- Inseam: S 30'', R 32'', L 34''
- Solid: 160D x 140D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—57% recycled nylon, 43% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Print: 75D x 160D 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester
- Heather: 125D x 125D 166 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker Eco 90% recycled polyester
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Insulated so you can stay warm on cold days. Don't let that fool you, because they'll be breathable on those blue sky, warm spring days too! Skiers/boarders who want a do-it-all pant that is high performance at a great price!
These pants are warm and insulated with plenty of pockets and vents to keep you from getting too hot!