Baby Jogger City Select 2 Eco Collection · Harbor Grey
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Baby Jogger® City Select® 2 Stroller, Eco Collection is a versatile dream for parents who know having only one option is not an option. With 24 configurations, this stroller converts from a single stroller to a double or even a triple with a second seat, infant car seat, or glider board (sold separately). Baby stays comfortable with a padded seat and canopy featuring soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is sustainably sourced. You'll love the stylish premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar. It compactly folds 20% smaller than the market-leading single-to-double stroller, as compared to the 2020 UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller in the US. Plus, its lightweight design, adjustable telescoping handlebar, and ample storage will provide you with even more convenience for your everyday travels. Customize your City Select® 2 with the following accessories (sold separately) to create the all-in-one stroller that keeps your family going, even as it grows: pram, parent console, child tray, weather shield, bug canopy, foot muff, and carry bag.
- Premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar provide an added touch of style.
- Telescoping, height-adjustable handlebar provides comfortable steering and control, all within an arm's reach.
- Front-wheel suspension with never-flat wheels and all-terrain tires.
- Seat-back storage compartment and a large under-seat storage basket that holds up to 15 lb, so you always have everything you need within reach.
- Adjustable seat recline and calf support helps you find the most comfortable ride for your baby.
- Extended UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window keeps kids shaded while allowing you to easily check in.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame.
Car Seat Compatibility
- Baby Jogger
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this stroller, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations