The North Face Women's Plus 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
- We price match
Color: TNF Black
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonLower price found
REI+ free shipping$320.00
Scheels+ free shipping$239.99
Ask your expert about matching the price on Scheels.
Outdoor Gear Exchange$320.00
Relaxed fit: This garment has a slightly roomy fit for greater comfort.
Delivering groundbreaking warmth since 1992, the Nuptse is just as at home in the mountains as it is in the city. This season it still has the same boxy fit and original '96 down pocket design with dividers. Packed with 700 fills of responsibly sourced down, it delivers durable warmth and insulation when you need it most.
- Sizes 1X–3X specially designed for plus size
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse jacket
- Original glossy ripstop material for durability
- PFC-free DWR finish for added protection
- 700 fill goose down provides warmth while remaining extremely compressible
- Oversized down pockets with dividers
- Attached, packable, three-piece hood tucks into stand-up collar
- Exposed VISLON® zipper at center front
- Side pockets with zipper
- Jacket is packable in the right side pocket
- Encased elastic cuffs with wristbands adjustable with Velcro and Triclimate® tabs can be tied in with press studs in matching garments
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back right shoulder
- Features the oversized logos of the original '96 jacket
RDS CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) guarantees that our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly sourced and traceable. Natural down provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
Breathable, Waterproof, Water resistant, Hood, Insulated
Long sleeve, Full-Zip, Hoodie
With PFC-Free, Durable Water-Repellent (PFC-Free DWR) Finish
700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
1 lb. 8.16 oz.
69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta With PFC-Free, Durable, Water-Repellent (PFC-Free DWR) Finish
Sleeve length style
Back length (in)
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!