Global 7" Deba Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- Ask your own question
Deba is a thicker Japanese-style knife designed to cut through heartier fish flesh for fillet and through bones.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations