K-Swiss Women's Wide Express Light Pickleball Tennis Shoes
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a tennis expert
K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports in the United States. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe is a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and customized Pickleball sockliner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture management with anti microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
- HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- AÖSTA0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High density outsole provides durability from heel to toe
- DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion resistance
- DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe dragging
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.