Columbia Women's Rosie Run Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
- A thermal-reflective lining and synthetic insulation team up to keep you toasty from first tracks to last chair.
IN THE DETAILS
- Ski features in this waterproof jacket include pass and goggle pockets, a powder skirt, and more.
FIT FOR YOU
- Adjustable cuffs, a drawcord-adjustable hem, and adjustable hood help you get a just-right fit.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Drawcord adjustable hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Attached powder skirt
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Plain Weave 2L 100% polyester
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Generation Dobby 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 85% Recycled Polyester/ 15% Polyester
Breathable, Hood, Powder skirt, Reflective, Waterproof
Shell, Long sleeve, Hoodie
Synthetic, Nylon/Nylon blend, Polyester/Polyester blend
Critical seams sealed
Shell: Omni-Tech™ Plain Weave 2L 100% polyester,Shell: Omni-Tech™ Generation Dobby 100% nylon
Type of waterproofing
Omni-Tech™ Generation Dobby 100% nylon
80g Microtemp XF II 85% Recycled Polyester/ 15% Polyester
Insulation weight (g)
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Columbia
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!