Darn Tough Men's Willoughby Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Willoughby hiking sock might be named after Vermont’s most insta-spammable lake, but the real influencers are the sure-footed critters paddling across its buttery-soft, ribbed cuff. Dip into these lightweight Micro Crew height socks, knit with climate-controlling Merino Wool and cozy cushion underfoot, and you’ll be trekking on without fear of the dreaded swamp-foot that can lead to blisters.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations