Darn Tough Women's Garden Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Dig in! Our Garden sock is the perfect pick if you're looking to harvest a sock that delivers on comfort, style and versatility.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations