The Curated Take
The ceramic burrs give you a much better grind than your average "spice grinder". It's loud, takes a while to grind, and the last few beans will dance and bounce for a bit before catching the burrs. But it's not a bad grinder for the price. You'll want to discharge the static before grinding (water spritz); otherwise, the grounds will stick to the plastic bin walls and make a mess when you pour. It's a great little setup for pour-overs, drip coffee, cold brew, or any other coarse grind. The grind size adjustment is fine enough to tweak for your pour-overs, but don't expect crazy accuracy or consistency. If you're looking for the step above a blade grinder for anything less fine than espresso, give this a shot. But if you're serious about your coffee game at home, it won’t be long before you ditch this for something a little more capable.
- Budget friendly
- Great for drip/pour over coffee
- Ceramic burrs deliver a decent grind
- Not very consistent
- Not quiet
- Will not grid fine enough for espresso
Experience the ultimate coffee indulgence with the Cuisinart Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill. This elegant brushed stainless steel burr mill is designed to elevate your coffee game by grinding your beans to perfection. With 18 different levels of grind, from ultra-fine to extra-coarse, you can customize your coffee just the way you like it. The automatic stop feature ensures that your beans are consistently ground to the right grade, maximizing their oils, aromas and flavors for a better cup of coffee every time. Whether you're making a single cup or enough for a crowd, this burr mill can grind enough coffee for 4-18 cups at once.
- Customizable Grinding: With 18 different levels of grind available, from ultra-fine to extra-coarse, you can customize your coffee just the way you like it.
- Consistent Results: The automatic stop feature ensures that your beans are consistently ground to the right grade every time.
- Large Capacity: Grind enough coffee for 4-18 cups at once and store any remaining grounds in the chamber.
- Elegant Design: The brushed stainless steel design adds an elegant touch to any kitchen countertop.
- Better Tasting Coffee: By grinding fresh beans just before brewing, you'll experience a richer and more flavorful cup of coffee every time.