Mercer Culinary 1000/3000 Grit Sharpening Stone
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- Ask your own question
- High-grade corundum construction for professional results
- Two grit levels for finer blade sharpness
- Rubberized base holder creates non-skid surface and prevents damage to work surface
- Finer grit levels for eliminating burrs on the knife edge
- How to use sharpening stone
USE AND CARE
Country of origin
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Mercer Culinary
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!