Kitchen expert Clark recommended it to a customer in Bourbon 23 hours ago
Cangshan Haku Series 9" Bread Knife
- We price match
Blade length (in.)
Is this bread knife right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 9-inch Bread Knife features saw-like teeth that can slice bread from crust to crust without crushing the soft interior. In addition to breads, bagels, and pastry items, the serrations can pierce and slice through tough-skinned fruits and vegetables, with the 9-inch blade giving ample length to slice even large squashes and melons.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.
Blade width (in.)
Handle length (in.)
Total length (in.)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this bread knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Cangshan
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!