Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Cangshan Haku Series 8" Chef Knife with Sheath is a stunning testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. This exceptional knife features a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blade, making it exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful. The ultra-dense African Blackwood handle balances each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- Essential Tool: The 8-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and rocking motion, this blade is perfect for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits.
- Wider Blade: The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods like starchy root vegetables. The 8-inch length can be used for nearly any chopping or slicing task making this an everyday necessity.
- Proprietary Steel: Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- ULTRA6 Heat Treatment: Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Incredibly Sharp: Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/-2 makes HAKU Series incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.