Kitchen expert Jacob recommended it to a customer 9 hours ago
Cangshan Haku Series 8" Chef Knife with Sheath
- We price match
Blade length (in.)
Is this chef's knife right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- What should I use this for?
- Which size knife is best for me?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Ask your own question
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 8-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits.
- The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables. The 8-inch length can be used for nearly any chopping or slicing task, making this an everyday necessity.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.
Handle length (in.)
Total length (in.)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this chef's knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Cangshan
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!