Cangshan OLIV Series 3.5" Paring Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Upgrade your kitchen with the Cangshan OLIV Series 3.5" Paring Knife, a modern take on traditional European aesthetics. The knife features a robust handle crafted from solid olivewood, making each knife unique with its stunning wood grain. The blade is forged from high-alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel, ensuring razor sharpness and exceptional balance.
- Precise Control: The 3.5-inch paring knife shape is perfect for precise prep work that requires increased control, such as slicing small fruits or trimming mushrooms.
- Robust Handle: Crafted from solid olive wood, the handle is both beautiful and durable.
- Fine-grained Steel: Handcrafted and full-tang knives are forged from fine-grained Swedish 14C28N Steel that features excellent stain resistance and holds an edge up to five times longer than German steel.
- ULTRA6 Heat Treatment: Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 59 +/-2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind our products with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.