Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Cangshan Haku Series 10" Sashimi Knife is a stunning testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. This exceptional knife features a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of its X7 high-alloy full-tang blade, resulting in an exceptionally sharp and beautiful tool that is perfect for preparing sashimi or sushi. The rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handle balances the knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- Long, narrow blade perfect for preparing sashimi or sushi as well as delicate carving tasks such as thinly slicing beef, poultry, or cooked fish prior to plating.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2 for incredible sharpness and edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.