Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Leki Guide Lite 2 Ski Poles are the perfect combination of lightweight construction and comfort. With the new Aergon Air technology, these poles offer even more control and comfort for ski tourers. The hollow core technology provides a lightweight construction while still meeting all ergonomic requirements for your hand. The rubberized grip back of the Aergon Air ensures maximum grip and control when going downhill. The Speed Lock 2 plus allows you to easily adjust the length between 110 and 145 cm, even when wearing gloves. Say goodbye to levering pole tips with the Contour Binding Basket that grips reliably on all ground surfaces.
- Lightweight construction with hollow core technology.
- New Aergon Air technology for added comfort and control.
- Rubberized grip back for maximum grip when going downhill.
- Speed Lock 2 plus allows easy adjustment of length between 110 and 145 cm.
- Contour Binding Basket grips reliably on all ground surfaces.