Darn Tough Women's Element Crew Lightweight with Cushion
Get free gear advice from an expert
We don't use strings, but if we did the Element Crew is first-string varsity all-pro. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. We use yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.
Height: Crew Weight: Lightweight Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These crew socks sport cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and up the Achilles for the lasting rebound and protection athletes need.