Burton Women's Pillowline GORE-TEX 2L Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Fresh style with the power of GORE-TEX and lightweight insulation to keep you warm, dry, and riding longer.
Warm and dry on the mountain are a given in the women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Jacket. Low-profile tech and an asymmetrical zipper give it clean lines, while trusted waterproofing keeps you dry. Breathable materials and low-bulk insulation raise the cozy bar on the coldest days at the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO (80g) insulation: lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This Key Features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Asymmetrical two-way front zipper; YKK® water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents and sleeve vents; Zippered cuff gussets
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet