Scientific Anglers Skagit Fly Line · Level · 7-8 wt · Floating · Black - Sky Blue
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
FLOATING SKAGIT LINE FOR SALMON AND STEELHEAD We have a completely redesigned our Skagit head series for 2021. Leaving the traditional, level-belly Skagit tapers behind, our new lines are fully tapered from end to end. This provides the smoothest power delivery from the rod, through the line, to the tip, and ultimately to the fly. We have painstakingly optimized the tip diameter of these heads to cover a broad spectrum of sink tip lengths and weights. No matter what you attach to the end, this line will deliver it accurately with authority. The floating head is available in a visible, but not obnoxious, sky blue color. The back of the head is identified with a black band that contrasts well with bright colored shooting lines.
- Compact, powerful design with fully tapered belly for consistent turnover and accurate delivery
- Designed to be used with sink tips for targeting steelhead and salmon
- High contrast sighter at the rear of the head identifies the perfect overhang
- Intermediate sink density swings flies deeper and slower than a floating head
- Braided multifilament core for moderate and cold climates
- SA_SKAGIT_XXX_GR_F – (### = grain weight)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations