Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
DESIGNED FOR BIG FLIES The Frequency Magnum summed up in six words: big flies, big fish, small price. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, and light saltwater game. It’s nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large dries, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh- and saltwater environments
- Overweighted design loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Will give you better distance and make casting larger flies easier due to the large head design. Good for trout and bass.
This overweighted design is best for fast action rods and big flies.