Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
FOR ALL-AROUND SALTWATER PURSUITS The Frequency Saltwater is a great all-around compound saltwater taper designed to load rods quickly and cut through the wind. What’s your frequency?
- Overweighted to assist in punching through the wind and turning over large flies
- Floating compound taper ideal for fish both on and off the flats
- Built for use in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core (7-10 wt.)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
7/8 WT reel, engineered for saltwater application. Affordable option.
An absolutely rock star value of a line from SA!
*All around saltwater performance.
*Overweighted to punch big bugs into the wind with authority.
*Compound taper excellent both on and off flats.
*Performs in a variety of temperature conditions.
*Braided mono core.