Scientific Anglers TC Textured Spey Tip Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
TAPERED, TEXTURED, MULTI-DENSITY SPEY TIPS When you’re swinging a fly for salmon or steelhead using a two-handed rod, controlling the depth and speed of the fly is paramount. That’s why we created the Third Coast Textured Spey Tips. The TC Tip system is a revolutionary approach to Spey tips, as they’re the industry’s first truly tapered, fully textured, double-density sinking tips. Available in a multitude of densities to get the fly just where you need it.
- The world’s first tapered, textured multi-density Spey tips
- Shooting Texturing reduces friction, allowing for easier pick-ups of sinking tips
- Tapered design aids in turning over flies at any distance
- Sink Rates:
- Int./Sink 2 = 1.25/2.0 ips
- Sink 2/Sink 4 = 2.0/4.0 ips
- Sink 3/Sink 5 = 3.0/5.0 ips
- Float/Sink 6 = F/6.0 ips (Not Included in Kit)
- Sink 7 = 7.0 ips
- Available in 8′ 80 grains, 10’ 120 grains, and 12’ 160 grains
- Full selections available as kits ($124.95)
- Suited for two-hand and switch rods
- SA ID – SA TC XX ### &&& (XX = length)
- (### = grain weight) (&&& = density)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations