Darn Tough Women's Animal Haus Crew Lightweight
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$22.95
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Animal Haus sock has a menagerie of benefits: exotic style, soft and fluffy Merino Wool, and it's built to handle the elements every single day. Whether or not you choose to take a "which animal are you?" personality quiz first is up to you.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, Instagram photo dumps
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Fox, Pig, Lemur - oh my! Our Animal Haus family has grown - because who doesn't love a cute animal sock?
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
Lycra, Merino wool, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
60% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!