Black Diamond Fritschi Tecton 12 Ski Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Black Diamond Fritschi Tecton 12 Binding is designed for ski touring and prioritizes downhill performance. Its tech toe provides comfortable uphill performance, while the heel lock lever provides excellent retention and power transfer for the descent. This binding is for aggressive backcountry skiers who refuse to compromise when it comes to downhill performance.
- Easy Step In – A toe stop at the front of the binding makes it easy to step into the pins on the first try.
- Alpine Heel – An alpine heel piece provides optimal retention and energy transfer, creating excellent downhill performance and ski retention for backcountry riders who ski aggressively.
- Elasticity at Toe and Heel – Lateral release with 13mm of elasticity at the toe and frontal release with 9mm of elasticity at the heel provide reliable safe releases. This keeps riders safer in the event of a crash with injury potential.
- Lightweight – At 550g (without the brake) this binding provides excellent down hill performance in a lightweight package. Less weight on the riders feet means they can make more laps before they are worn out.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
With its Vipec 12 toe piece, this is a solid tech toe binding that minimizes any pre-release or problems with harder, aggressive skiing. Combined with a lever-locking full heel piece, this provides the security needed for harder-charger BC/touring skiers.