Cleveland Frontline Elevado Single Bend Putter · Left handed · 35'' · Oversized Grip
Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Overall this would be a great option for any golfer that prefers a mallet style putter head and that uses a straight back and straight through putting stroke. This would also be a good option for golfers that are looking for something that adds forgiveness on off-center putts. It has a clean and simple look at address with a black finish and a white alignment line above the face.
- Great choice for a straight back and through putting stroke.
- Nice option for players that like the mallet style head.
- Perimeter weighting for increased forgiveness.
- The alignment line may be too simple or small for some golfers.
- The face insert is not as soft as others in the market.
The Cleveland Elevado Single Bend putter is for any player who likes the simplicity of a straight-back-straight-through putting stroke and is looking for a putter that enhances that stroke type. Built with a face-balanced design, a single bend in the neck of the shaft, and flanges on the back and sides of the putter, the Elevado Single Bend increases the MOI (moment of inertia, i.e. resistance to twisting) and provides players with a highly forgiving putter.
- Forward Weights – To improve stability and accuracy from each putt, a Tungsten Forward Weighting construction on the toe and heel of the putter is designed to push the center of gravity forward and balance the putter face to improve accuracy.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT) – Using Cleveland’s proprietary face pattern, the Elevado is designed to produce great feel and consistent ball speeds from hits on a larger portion of the putter face.
- 2135 Raised Alignment – At 21.35mm from the ground, the sightline on the center axis on the putter helps achieve perfect alignment regardless of address position.