Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Dynafit ST Rotation 10 Ski Bindings are the perfect choice for skiers who demand high performance, comfort, and safety. These bindings feature a patented pivoting toe piece that evens out impacts to provide a powerful dynamic downhill experience. With its bayonet positive lock at the heel unit, these bindings offer an extremely high power transfer from binding to ski for increased responsiveness and downhill performance. The Step-In Side Towers make entry into the toe piece more than 30% easier while increasing lateral stability on the descent.
- Patented DYNAFIT pivoting toe piece evens out impacts for reliable release function.
- Forward pressure of 10 mm ensures constant release value even when skis experience deflection.
- Bayonet positive lock at heel unit provides high power transfer from binding to ski for increased responsiveness and downhill performance.
- Step-In Side Towers make entry into toe piece more than 30% easier while increasing lateral stability on descent.
- Hub Centering system in all bindings with pivoting toe piece makes it easy to adjust position for climbing.