Simms Men's G4 Pro® Boot
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's G4 Pro Boot - Felt was designed to be a high-performance wading boot for the serious angler. The high abrasion-resistant mesh upper material has TPU overlays and toe caps for increased durability. These boots provide foot and ankle support for maximum agility and comfort.
- 10 Threaded Stud Receptacles – The outsole features 10 threaded receptacles to accept cleats, for when extra traction is required.
- Felt Outsole – The felt sole provides excellent traction on slippery, moss covered wet stones.
- Low-Profile Lace Loops – The low-profile lace loops are designed to minimize unwanted fishing line snags on the wading boots.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Strong boot will keep your feet secure when in the water. Great for standing in the river.
Great for the streams and rivers of Montana and throughout the Rockies. This is a tough boot that will hold up through multiple seasons.
These are a very technical wading boot that are worth the money. They are super durable and have a good reputation of lasting many days on the river - even when you are tough on your items. The ankle is supportive but less bulky than traditional wading boots. These are SIMMS quality through and through!