Callaway Mavrik Driver
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an Expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
After putting many drivers in the bag, this one finally hit the spot. While it is not as forgiving as the max version of this driver, that did not seem to hinder my dispersion too much off the tee. This driver looks amazing at address and sits nice and neutral being the ball. It sounds great and feels better than any Callaway or Taylormade driver I've hit in the past. It is confidence inspiring and feels so great off the face. Off center hits give decent feedback without providing too much of a mishit. Overall, this is a great looking and feeling driver that outperforms many drivers of similar or higher prices.
- Great budget option
- Workable driver that still has forgiveness
- Neutral setup with great aesthetics
- Not as forgiving as the max version of this club
- Bad colorway if one don't like the color orange
The Mavrik Driver provides the player with a slight draw bias and maximum forgiveness to get the most distance possible.
A.I. Designed Flash Face SS20 - The new face designed by artificial intelligence produces faster ball speeds to maximize distance across the face.
Jailbreak Technology - Jailbreak bars located behind the face stabilize the crown and sole to increase ball speed for more distance.
Cyclone Aero Shape - The new head shape improves aerodynamics as the player swings to increase swing speed and distance.
This is one of my favorite drivers out there for the mid-to-high handicapper. Super easy to use. Very long and forgiving and easy to hit down the fairway. It is mid-spin, so the faster swinging high spin player might not get max distance from this, but for the average player, this club is fantastic. Jailbreak technology helps add ball speed on mishits.
- One of the most forgiving drivers out there
- Very easy to hit straight
- Callaway has best hosel adjustment system
- Not super low spin
The Callaway Mavrik Driver is an amazing driver meant for a player that wants to maximize distance and forgiveness. At the time of its release, it was rated as the most forgiving driver on the market. The driver will be fantastic for all new and casual players wanting to get a new driver for a fraction of the cost of a current model.
- Amazing forgiveness
- Maximizing distances on every shot
- Mid to high launch, with more draw bias.
- Not good for those wanting lower spin and lower launch.
- Newer models have higher forgiveness ratings.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes