Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver is designed for mid- to low-handicap players demanding power and feel from the driver off the tee box. Explosive face technologies combine with precise weighting to produce deep, penetrating distance from strikes on an expansive area of the club face.
- Ridgeback Technology – A titanium spine, running from the center of the face through the crown, wrapping around the head and connecting to the soleplate, braces powerful center strikes.
- Dual Carbon Wings – Reducing weight on the crown and sole of the club allows considerable weight savings to be repositioned to optimize stability at impact.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Mini-trampoline structures of varying thicknesses, including at the extreme perimeters, create fast ball speeds off an expansive sweet spot.
- Rear Backweight – A low and deep center of gravity position pushes up the MOI (Moment of Inertia, i.e., resistance to twisting) for dependable stability and forgiveness on mishits.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Ridge back composite design along with the new generation diamond face and low back weighting provide a maximum performing driver that provides high launching, lower spinning drives to maximize your distance potential on strikes across the face. An amazing amount of technology for the price point.
The Tour Edge Exotics C721 is one of the longest and most forgiving drivers of 2021. Compared to top brands like Callaway and TaylorMade, this driver blew them out of the water in testing.